Follow us on Social media

Sunday 25 June 2017

What I did that worked for varicose veins

After receiving tremendous response on the article to remove varicose veins permanently I decided to share what I did. That worked! As well as explain a few things. Now many may feel no or may think why do it.  But for me. Time is something I do not have much off. I am sure many can agree with that also. Between my busy schedule and family. I can not see myself sitting for half an hour sitting and holding cotton wool. So after long consideration. I decided what I can do that will be effective for me. And yes it does work. Bare with me I will explain what I did.

I was about 20 when I first discovered that I like many others suffer from varicose veins. I thought I will have to live with it. And for a while I tried to make peace with that. So understand that you are talking to someone that knows exactly how it feels and how embarrassing it is. Not to mention it can be extremely painful as well. I covered my legs like most will that suffer from it. Going for surgery isnt something I would consider. Till one day I discovered there is natural solutions to help with it.


So to really make sure it can not happen again. It means that we have to think about our life styles and habits. Long standing or even being overweight can be a sure cause of varicose veins. Poor blood circulation is the culprit that causes varicose veins. As well as leaky valves. Blood circulation is so important and especially more when you suffer from this condition.  Why we get varicose veins will explain about a few things that has to do with varicose veins and what to do.

What you will need and what to do
Paper towel
Bandage
Apple cider vinegar with mother of earth enzyme (Bragg is one example)

With all that bare in mind that exercise is important as it improves blood circulation. 

I took paper towel and poured some apple cider vinegar on it. That soaked paper towel I placed on the specific area that had the varicose veins. I wrapped it with bandage. Put on pants to make sure it stays covered well and that it can not move. I went to sleep and the next morning I washed the affected area. Only to repeat it the next night. First thing I noticed is that on busy days my legs would feel painful. That changed the first day as I too tend to be busy and on my legs most of the day. It took time but I could see the varicose veins slowly go away.

Now many may say no and it doesnt work or other comments. It worked for me. And because of that I am sharing it with all who do suffer from it.

You can also check out the article on alternative home remedies and foods to consider. It may give a few ideas or ideas that will help with the condition.

I hope this may give you a few ideas or that it works for you. Please share so others can benefit from it. Feel free to comment below or email us. If you have any suggestions feel to respond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!