Follow us on Social media

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Detox drink that works for belly fat and weight loss

Want to lose unwanted weight. But also that dreaded belly fat? How many of us would love to just easily get rid of that unwanted weight or belly fat. Just to wish it gone. But it isnt that easy. No matter how long we stare at it. So the options are obvious. Take action or accept the changes you so wish to change. I chose taking action. And because of that. I am sharing the successful weight loss drink recipe with you. Try it and you will be amazed at the results. 
It is safe easy and it really works. Yes this actually works and an added bonus. It is a great detox drink. You will also get a flat tummy just by drinking this.  It becomes a delicious drink you can enjoy.


Ingredients.
Water about 500 ml for each container or bottle
Lemon slices 3 to 4 slices
Cucumber slices 4 to 5 slices
Ginger slices 4 to 5 slices
Mint leaves. just a few. about ten
Apple cider vinegar with mother enzyme (raw) 2 teaspoons
Personally I like to add a teaspoon lemon juice also. But that is personal preference

Method
Put all ingredients with water in the bottle or pitcher. 
Leave for at least 6 six hours
Drink this every morning on an empty stomach. 
And at night just before going to bed 

I prefer 1 liter bottles. I also prefer this as my detox drink during the day. But I have to admit I found myself craving sugar or anything sweet for the first few days. And because of that I added half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.

It is all about personal preference. The amount is a safe guideline. 
It is a natural infused drink that tastes delicious and has wonderful benefits. So consider this drink the next time you decide to lose weight. Personally I appreciate the coolness of the mint and the refreshing taste of the cucumber. What is your opinion? I would love to know what people think about this delicious detox drink that helps you lose weight and get rid of that stubborn belly fat.

If you have any questions or suggestions or comments. Feel free to comment below or contact us. Please share so others can benefit from it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!