Follow us on Social media

Sunday 1 April 2018

Use this home remedy and within a week see dry cracked heels look healthy.

If you are one of the many who suffer from dry cracked heels. You know how frustrating it can be. It can affect men and women. Today I am sharing a family home remedy that will either repair skin within one week or you will see amazing improvements within one week. Depending on how severe the condition is. 


It can be very painful and without any doubt can affect how you feel about your feet. I used to deal with this problem and can say it is frustrating. Extremely frustrating. There is so many theories of what can be done. As well as causes. Drink lots of water. I drink on average 2 to 3 liters of water daily. Don't walk barefoot. I am slightly guilty of this. But not enough that it can be proved as the cause of this problem. For me open heel shoes was something I could never consider.  Applying lotions and creams doesn't really work either. 

In the end it means extreme tender loving care that will work. I used so many products. But came back to the family remedy. Are you willing to try it? Without any doubt I can assure that this works. 

Items needed
Paraffin
Candles
Socks

I usually buy a pack of candles(6). Paraffin(750ml). That is the amount I use. Once the mixture is made it can be stored till needed again. Hopefully never off course. But then again, good to be prepared. But that is only a guideline. Best to start with smaller amounts of paraffin if you not sure. 

Method
Melt the candle wax slowly in a container. Take the container off the heat. Add paraffin. Mix thoroughly. Allow to cool before using. Freshly melted candle wax can leave painful burns. Please be mindful of that.!
Apply every night. Wear socks after applying the mixture. Repeat this daily.

Seven days later you will be surprised. Truly you will be amazed at this. It is effective. It does really work. It is one of the best ways that I know of for dry cracked heels. On average it will be resolved within a week. Now ask yourself if you want to see a change, from cracked dry and painful heels to heels that does not have any signs of dryness.

I really hope you find this article helpful. Please share it so others can benefit from it too.  If you know if any ways that helps for cracked dry heels. Please share so others can benefit from it too. If you have any comments suggestions or questions, feel free to comment below or contact us. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi..love ur posts.. especially this post for cracked heels. I am very much worried about my mom's cracked heels. Hope Ur suggestions will work.let me make a try.. and moreover, check out my posts in safiyasremedies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please like and share

Subscribe here

Recommend us on Google!